Sara Weiss’ life was a lonely existence for as long as she was buried deep in the victim mentality. But she found the strength to rise above and create a level of self-confidence she never imagined she could have.
She has been abused, lied to, and cheated on. She has lost her friends and family. She has been fired from jobs she loved. She has been ridiculed for being different. She has endured hatred for carrying the label of “transgender,” which has been forced upon her. She has been on welfare, she’s a single mom, and her name is Sara Weiss.
- Trying to please others is actually ego based. We think we are doing to help, but in reality we are seeking approval. Stop it.
- Manifest what you want to have in your life–not just the good you want to bring to the world. VISION also includes a nice house, a car…it’s okay to envision the life that you want.
- The road is the where you are meant to be. Look at what’s around you. Look at your journey–open yourself to the universe and the universe will open itself to you.
- Your inner voice, even that really negative one–is there because you are not living as your true self. When you align who you are with how you present to the world, your inner voice will quiet down-there will be nothing left to say.
- Read Sara’s book, (NOT) Born this Way to see her full story, and learn more at sassboss.com.
Watch the Replay Now