Let’s talk menopause! When her male doctor said “you’ll have to choose between menopause and your high-powered career,” Executive Midlife Coach Adelle Martin decided to get to the bottom of what was happening to her body. Then 40 and experiencing early menopause, Adele embarked on a quest to fully understand why her body was changing and how she could manage these changes.
She’s now a sought after speaker and media consultant and provides coaching to business women in midlife, including creating the “Women in Business Midlife Club.” The purpose of the Club is to enable members to understand why your body is changing so you can manage your PeriMenopause-Menopause-PostMenopause Transition, alongside leading Yourself, Your Family & Business/Corporate Career.
Key Takeaways from Adelle Martin
- Lifestyle changes make a difference. The four “S’s”: Yes to Strength and Sleep; No to Sugar and being Sedentary.
- There are 40 (yes 40!) changes a woman’s body experiences from peri- to post-menopause.
- Menopause Can Be Fun–when it’s managed, from health, to work, to family and more!
- High-powered executive women know Menopause doesn’t need to stop you, it’s something to acknowledge and embrace head-on.
- Learn more at executivemidlife.coach.
Intercultural Spark is about that spark inside each of us that drives us to spark change in our businesses and the world. Adelle says her spark is keeping women in business, coaching and sharing that knowledge. “For me, I’ve got to be the change I want to see in the world. That’s what gets me up in the morning.”