What do you do when your guest loses his internet due to an ice storm at 10:51 am…right before your 11 am Go Live? We learned first hand when an ice storm hit Uranus, MO, knocking out Internet for guest Louie Keen, who was scheduled to go live on Intercultural Spark at 11 am.
Because life happens and you adjust in the moment (and compartmentalize–I can deal with the emotions AFTER the solution is in place! Thanks to business owner (and my Fabulous VA) Brianna Buford who joined me to talk about how to stay positive and adapt in the face of daily challenges. I swear it fit into the conversation (it did, right?) but I also shared how I entertained myself during lockdown–with happy hour/exercise fusion videos that combined my two favorite things…exercise and drinking!
Louie Keen, self-appointed Mayor of Uranus thanked us for understanding, and we will get him scheduled soon.
Watch the Replay Now
- Nothing went as expected in 2020. How does your business pivot in the face of unexpected challenges
- Compartmentalize! In the face of an emergency. Take are of the immediate need for change, knowing you can process the emotions later.
- I still showed my Uranus Family Photo and the Margarita Pars Course Workout. A low price for a quick stress reliever!
- It’s important to nurture your relationships. Do you know who you will call in an emergency?
- Here’s the link to the Happy Hour/Exercise Fusion Videos