- People need to laugh.
- Uranus is the 7th planet from the sun. What did you think it was?
- In 2019 500K visited Uranus Missouri online to order fudge, learn more, and that number is only growing.
- Attractions include The Sideshow Museum–collection of historic sideshow artifacts, two live two-headed turtles, mini-golf, soon to come a playground, a mega-muffler mayor statue, playground, ice cream store, One-eyed Willie’s Chicken Shack maybe even an RV park.
- Mayor Keen is officially elected by his one vote for himself. (If anyone runs against him they get fired, adds Miss Tiffany.)
- Miss Tiffany and the Mayor have lots of fun on Uranus Missouri on TikTok
- Look for Uranus to be a part of the 100th Anniversary of Rte 66 in 2026
And, a side note of self-reflection as an interviewer, there is SO MUCH Wrong with the story about the Big Black Rooster, but I brought it on myself literally by asking for controversy (aka “you have such great fun together, what do you each do that makes the other mad?”) Once I was in deep, wish I would have at least asked where to find a picture to clarify what we are talking about. So here it is: Viewer warning….