Dr. Cheryl Ingram talks about what happens when you use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to benchmark Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI).
The founder of Inclusology and also Diverse City LLC, “Dr. CI” is an entrepreneur, blogger, content creator and author who has dedicated her professional career top solving issues of discrimination and oppression in workplaces and educational institutions.
Some of the Key Takeaways
- Cheryl’s spark: I’m an empath. I have a deep yearning to see people be treated well
- People should be able to show up and be their authentic themselves
- Inclusology continues to be developed–it starts with a survey or assessment
- Identities: Race, gender, parental status, caretaker status, house vs apt–all of these multi-layers of identity impact work engagement and satisfaction
- Can you cus on a YouTube show? (What do you think?)
- There’s always room for bias in tech, but it can be neutralized
- Way we define professionalism is very exclusive of marginalized people
- The data doesn’t allow people to personalize it (using numbers to understand narratives)
- New Book: On My Mind, by Dr. Cheryl Ingram
- Seattle Business piece on struggling with DEI in Seattle
- You’re Smarter than You Look: Documentary coming out on Amazon Prime–we’ll add the link when it’s available.
Watch the Replay Now.
Learn more about Cheryl
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/diversecityllc
Inclusology fundraising campaign: https://ifundwomen.com/projects/inclusology
Soulful Words on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Dr-Cheryl-D-Ingram/dp/0578751429
Soulful Words on Barnes and Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/soulful-words-cheryl-ingram/1137618103?ean=9780578751429
Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/drciofficial
IG Handle: www.instagram.com/dr.ciofficial
Exercise of the Day
Deanna and Cheryl throw punches to work their anterior serratus muscle your knock out muscle.