- Building a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic community doesn’t happen by accident.
- Start by identifying a multicultural community as a base.
- Be sure that the staff and leadership reflect the diversity you are trying to achieve.
- Learn more about Geno and Shannon, and the South Suburban Vineyard Church here.
- God is about love, and love is inclusive.
Watch the Replay Now
About the Guests
Shannon Olison is building a life surrounded by four awesome boys, a sweet husband and amazing friends while co-pastoring the South Suburban Vineyard Church and working full time for her local Park District. On the side, she teaches part-time for DePaul University and enjoys running with the local running club.
Geno Olison is the co-lead pastor of the South Suburban Vineyard Church, a multicultural church in the south suburbs of Chicago. He is a gifted leader and communicator who has devoted his life to church planting and cross-cultural ministry. He currently serves on the National Executive Team for Vineyard USA and is helping to lead key diversity initiatives within the Vineyard. He is passionate about his wife (Shannon) and their four boys and helping people connect with Jesus and build meaningful cross-cultural relationships through the local church.