How many levels of judgment do you experience before you even speak? Starting with a visit to the doctor’s office, Lucky and Deanna share their honest perspectives on daily living in the US, as a Black man and a White woman.
Who is Lucky Church?
Lucky is a Partner/PR Director at SMF Global and Director of Client Relations at Mungo Creative Group. He is also the Owner/Founder of Lucky Church LLC. Lucky is a successful Publicist, Global Liaison, Mentor and Motivational Speaker. His amazing career has allowed him to work with major celebrities and brands throughout his 18+ year career. Some of the amazing clients he’s worked with include but are not limited to Nike, Jordan Brand, Levi, Converse, Haddad Brands, Ty Hunter, NYFW, DJ Khaled, Playboy, HSBC, Fat Joe, Wu Tang Clan, FOX 5, Hot 97, NBA, NFL and many more. Find him @LuckyChurch on social media.
- How amazing and kind Billy Porter is.
- Do black people distrust the medical community, with Tuskegee for example, where the government tested on Black people without their consent or knowledge.
- Science is still science–and how to make informed decisions about the vaccine.
- Lucky is resilient, as he has been touched by medical conditions and the COVID related deaths of many close to him over the past 6 months.
- Empathy and trusting someone’s lived experience (and taking time to listen to it and ask questions) is a good place to start dialogue.
- Join us for more on Thursday May 13 at 10 CT/11 am ET