- School of hard knocks…nothing beats life experience for learning about life.
- For Simply, kicked out of a foster home 6 months before high school graduation, she’s now completed her masters and started a PhD program.
- Street experience drives perseverance, especially if you don’t believe the limitations
- Growth, resilience and success–we have to get out of framework that these are only defined by material items.
- Success is going the extra mile for what you want no matter what.
- Be uncomfortable. Get out of what you know and that’s where you will grow
- Before you can get to the next level, you have to sit with self and heal old wounds
- What will spark people to surrender to their power? Be an independent thinker!
- Honor thyself and everything else will fall into place.
Watch the Replay Now
About the Guests
Simply is an entrepreneur, transformational speaker, and new author that inspires women to be resilient as they answer their life assignment. Simply is a non-binary person whose pronouns are she/he/they. However, they prefer to be called Simply or Simp. Not everyone was fortunate to be born with a silver spoon in their month. However, there are those that are fortunate enough to pull ourselves up by the bootstraps and push toward our life assignment and goals. Through hard work, tears, any many unforeseen obstacles, Simply’s dared to stand up tall whenever rock bottom showed up in life. Simply believes that the breaking point in success can be found in the breakdown process.
Simply boldly shares a few of the testimonial life experiences that helped to shape and mold them into the resilient visionary warrior that they identify with today. Simply’s ability to forge ahead in life by learning using the power of combining her instincts, intuition, and law of attraction to support her current success. Simply has risen from the cracked foster care systems of the 1980’s that didn’t see the abuse in her kinship foster home, being kicked out as a teenager and left to survive in the streets of the South Bronx, What can you learn from a former homeless person that refused to conform to roles and labels designed to keep one stuck in the generational patterns of poverty? How to be resilient, bold, daring and a little rough around the edges to shake up anything that is not in alignment with your higher calling.
Simply Speaks is the CEO of Simply Speaks LLC a training & development business that provides workshops, seminars, and speaking engagements to women’s organizations as well as businesses that seek to improve the quality of the personal/professional experience of the everyday career woman on the go.
Born in Hong Kong Parents are Farmers Immigrated to San Francisco 5 yrs Old. Grew up in the streets no father around Drug Dealer, Gang Life, High School Graduate, Made Millions and Lost Millions, Homeless. US Air Force Veteran. Serial Entrepenuer, Film & TV Series Producer. Family, Church, Philantraphy Community service, Mentor, Advisor. Henry Chu is a filmmaker, entrepreneur, and founder of Punch King LLC, maker of innovative punching bags.