Scarlett Lewis speaks with compassion about Adam Lanza, the person who murdered her six-year-old son Jesse, along with 25 others at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Her formula, COURAGE + GRATITUDE + FORGIVENESS + COMPASSION (IN ACTION) = CHOOSING LOVE is what drives the Choose Love Movement she founded after the tragedy. It’s a next-generation social and emotional learning and character development program offered for free, now serving 2M children in 10,000 schools across 111 countries.
Takeaways and Links
- An early TEDx Talk, from 2014. Nurturing, healing, love: Scarlett Lewis at TEDxFayetteville.
- Lifespan Next Generation Social & Emotional Learning and Character Development, for Prenatal, Infant/Toddlers, Pre-K through 12th Grades, Athletics, Homes, Communities & Workplaces
- OUR NO COST PROGRAMMING CURRENTLY REACHES 2 MILLION CHILDREN in 111 COUNTRIES and 10,000 SCHOOLS
- Forgiveness was a key first step to brining change to the world.
- Scarlett shares how she finds joy through the work that she does.
Watch the Replay Now.