Things not going as expected can throw your whole day off. Someone doesn’t show for an important meeting, back feedback on a project. Don’t stew over it! Try this 10 minute Inspirational “interpretive aerobics” workout you can do right at your desk.
What’s interpretive aerobics?
In this 10 minute chair workout, you will:
- Work Your Obliques (abs) and Brush Your Hair
- Work Lower Abs and Keep Marching Forward/Hold Your Breath and Hope for the Best
- Do Quadriceps extensions to kick negative thoughts and negative people to the curb
- Do Rhomboid (upper back) contractions to open your heart to the world of possiblity
- Work your shoulders with overhead reaches, reaching for the stars (you’ll never end up with a handful of dirt.)
What’s your exercise/inspiration challenge? Let me know and I’ll create a workout just for you!
Watch the Replay
And for next time, I’ve also come up with other alternatives to a no show guest (Luckily only 3 times in nearly a year!)
- Have a list of people to email who have agreed to be “back-up guests.”
- Have one of your many presentations cued up and give a marketing lesson
- Read, watch movies–and be ready to do reviews on the fly.