Do you get energized by writing digital content that makes people hit click?
Are you looking to build your portfolio with hands-on creative?
Would being part of new book launch be exciting to you?
Intercultural Talk is a marketing agency that offers digital (blogging, social media, websites, e-newsletters) and real-life (speaking events, writing, awards, book coaching/editing) marketing, plus online streaming/show-production and promotion. We produce and create all content in-house, including writing and creating graphics, and push it out to the world.
A major part of this role will be tracking and implementing marketing (digital, reviews, book readings) for the June 2022 book release of Where Two Worlds Meet: A Guide to Connecting with Your Teenage Grandchildren.
Recent graduates with an interest in the creative and technical sides of social media/digital content creation and management. Will also consider junior- and senior-level college students as part of an internship program.
We are looking for someone with a background in (or leaning/facility with) social media management, social media profile growth, content creation, editing techniques (graphic and video), internet research, and blogging.
- Possess skills in creative content, writing and presentation.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, attention to detail/careful project tracking, self-motivated and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, and creative.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Canva, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram is a plus.
Responsibilities/activities could include the following:
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Track and stick to timelines/deadlines for new book launch marketing plan
- Help to set up and maximize the power of online author profiles
- Help to coordinate social media content/campaigns
- Edit internal projects for social media and YouTube
- Create graphics for social media posting (using Canva)
- Video editing to collect and brand short highlights snips from longer shows
- Research information on the web
10-15 hours per month. This is a contracted position, based remotely, mostly flexible schedule.
Commensurate with experience.
The chosen candidate will need to have their own laptop and consistent, reliable access to internet.
Intercultural Talk is a full marketing company which offers digital (blogging, social media, websites, e-newsletters) and real-life (speaking events, writing, awards, book coaching/editing) marketing, plus online streaming/show-production and promotion. We produce and create all content in house, including writing and creating graphics, and push it out to the world. Learn more at interculturaltalk.com
Working in partnership with Jerry Witkovsky and GrandparentsUnleashed.com on the book launch.
Ready to apply?
Please click here or the button below to apply. You’ll also be asked to:
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles
- Provide 1 writing sample (non-fiction, blog-type post)