Do you get energized by writing digital content that makes people hit click?
Is it exciting for you to build contacts and make creative connections online?
Are you looking to build your portfolio with hands-on writing and creative?
Intercultural Talk is a marketing agency that offers digital (blogging, social media, websites, e-newsletters, online advertising) and real-life (speaking events, writing, awards, book coaching/editing) marketing, plus online streaming/show-production and promotion. We produce and create all content in-house, including writing and creating graphics, and push it out to the world.
A major part of this role will be creating exciting written and visual content and making strategic connections to grow digital followings for a variety of clients pursuing mission-driven businesses and life projects.
We are looking for someone with a background in social media management, social media profile growth, content creation, editing techniques (graphic and video), internet research, and blogging. Knowledge of SEO and digital advertising (Facebook, Google Ads, etc.) helpful.
- Possess skills in creative content, writing and presentation.
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, attention to detail/careful project tracking, self-motivated and adaptability.
- Prefers challenges, new ideas, and creative.
- Familiarity with WordPress, Canva, Facebook, YouTube, Constant Contact and Instagram (although willing to train as well).
Responsibilities/activities could include the following:
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Coordinate and post social media content/campaigns
- Edit internal projects for social media and YouTube
- Create graphics for social media posting (using Canva)
- Video editing to collect and brand short highlights snips from longer shows
- Research information on the web for strategic connections, partnerships and social media growth.
15-20 hours per month. This is a contracted position, based remotely, mostly flexible schedule.
Commensurate with experience.
The chosen candidate will need to have their own laptop and consistent, reliable access to internet.
Intercultural Talk is a full marketing company which offers digital (blogging, social media, websites, e-newsletters) and real-life (speaking events, writing, awards, book coaching/editing) marketing, plus online streaming/show-production and promotion. We produce and create all content in house, including writing and creating graphics, and push it out to the world. Learn more at interculturaltalk.com
Ready to apply?
Please click here or the button below to apply. You’ll also be asked to:
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles
- Provide 1 writing sample (non-fiction, blog-type post)